Jeff was a lucky man this year and pretty much had a 3-day long birthday! On Saturday night, Jeff and I went on a date to Tucano's for 3 reasons:
1. You get a free meal when you sign up for their birthday club
2. They were giving free cheesecake for mother's day
3. It is amazingly delicious
Then we went to a place called Color Me Mine. I'd highly recommend it for a date night. You pick out a pottery piece that is already made (anything from plates to vases to cute boxes). Then you paint it however you want. They have different brushes, stamps, stencils, and tons of paint colors. They fire it and then you pick it up later. When we pick them up I will post pictures of our creations!
On Sunday we went to Jeff's parents for a combined Mother's Day/Birthday celebration. Jeff had been wanting the game Ticket to Ride and he got it from his siblings. He is so excited to play!
On Monday for his actual birthday he had a good day at work (trust me, that is noteable) and then after a 5 star dinner prepared by his lovely wife =), we had some friends over for cake. It was a fun day!
Other than that, I'm starting to gather my classroom things together as I am officially not returning to my school next year. It was a hard decision because I adore my job, but this way we can move closer to Jeff's work so he can spend more time at home. We will probably move some time in July.
1 comment:
I love Tucanos. There is a local Brazilian grill I really need to try.
What did you make for your 5-star dinner?
Post a Comment