The girls and I went to St. George for fall break. Alayna came with me to see Meet the Mormons...
We rode the carousel in downtown St. George and it was Lindsay's first time riding on it!
We went to the pool every day we were there to soak in the last rays of the year
Alayna finished her soccer season. She has decided to pursue other hobbies. I'll miss soccer games until she or another one of my kids joins!
Also in October, the girls got to have their cousin Emily sleep over
We dressed up as the Frozen cast (I am mama troll and Jeff is Sven)
Alayna at the costume parade at school (on her birthday!)
Pumpkins coordinated with their costumes...kind of becoming our thing
Trick or treating crew. 2 Elsa's, Anna, and Olaf
Lizzie joined us for part of it
Love how this captures the intensity of getting as much candy as possible
This handsome guy handed out candy
Lindsay's first haircut, performed by our neighbor
Trick or treating crew. 2 Elsa's, Anna, and Olaf
Lizzie joined us for part of it
Love how this captures the intensity of getting as much candy as possible
This handsome guy handed out candy
Lindsay's first haircut, performed by our neighbor
Alayna's school pictures
Snugly girls
Alayna wrapped up another season of soccer. She has decided she doesn't want to play next year though.
We had our caramel apple party at our house...I smell a tradition





No comments:
Post a Comment