Tuesday, June 2, 2015

November

Jeff and I on a date night.  We went to dinner with his boss then wandered around at Scheels.  We finally rode the Ferris Wheel there!

 Becca was invited to a one-time preschool experience at the Junior High.  She made a maraca and played games and still talks about "her preschool" months later! Makes me excited for when she really gets to go to preschool.




Instead of having a friend party this year, we gave Alayna tickets to Disney on Ice!  We saw the Cars, Toy Story, and Tinkerbell cast and Alayna and Becca loved it!
The snow cones were a bad idea but they still liked them...they just ended up wearing them!



 I think I only went to 1 BYU game this year and it was absolutely freezing.  It was only November and I think when we left the stadium it was 7 degrees.  Not sure I've ever been that cold in my life.  I didn't even care that I looked like a terrorist!
 We tried making Indian food.  This picture captures the memory of the night we ate cereal for dinner...
 We celebrated Thanksgiving in St. George!  Here are Alayna and Becca helping Nana set the table...

 Jeff and I were able to go black Friday shopping without kids and go on a date.  Then some of us went to the children's museum in St. George.  My kids always love going there.



Visiting the NICU that took care of Alayna for 11 days.  This year we donated meal tickets so that needy families or people having a hard day could go have a meal at the cafeteria.
 Jeff went to New Orleans for a work convention
 The French Quarter



Also in November but no photos:

Dad's N Donuts at school
Time Out for Women

No comments: