Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2015, baby! January....

Alayna lost her first tooth! She had been a shark tooth for a couple of months and the baby tooth finally came out.  Her tooth fairy let her keep it because it was her first, and she got 2 gold coins!
Becca was thrilled to start her own dance classes!
The Utah Auto Expo with Keith, Stacia, Em, and Austin




Alayna had a hot chocolate stand at our house with her friend Luke.  It was a huge success and they had a great turnout.  People even left tips!


 We went to the Ogden Treehouse Museum.  This was taken minutes before I lost Becca and for the first time had to have employees searching for my child.  Thankfully we found her coloring upstairs from where I was.
 Coloring in the snow....I'm learning to embrace the cold white stuff

 Shaving cream art for entertainment in January

No comments: