Sunday, January 11, 2015

September

Our 2nd annual Yoho backyard campout!  Here we are enjoying our foil dinners.  I need to get my camping fix in somehow while the kids are too little to take real camping.  Can you tell how thrilled Jeff is?
Lindsay didn't get to sleep in the tent but still loved playing in it!
 Camping in 2014: Watching movies and taking pictures on a Smartphone =)
 Something apparently bit Becca during our campout, because the next day she had a teeny bite under her eye that got worse throughout the day.  I figured I'd watch it and see what it looked like the next morning (Sunday), and this is what we woke up to.  The doctor assured us this was typical for a bite under the eye and didn't warrant a visit to the ER.  Sure enough the swelling went down.  What a scare!
Alayna was "Star of the Week" at school and was able to bring in a special guest that week.  She chose to bring in her beloved Colie (Nicole Lindsay, Jeff's cousin) who is Days of '47 Queen.  The kids thought it was amazing that Alayna knew a real princess =)

No comments: