Friday, January 9, 2015

San Diego Trip

We got to go on another awesome vacation this summer.  Jeff's parents rented a condo in Oceanside, California, and all 17 of us drove down to spend a week visiting some of the awesome stuff to do in Southern California.  I feel really lucky to be able to go on 2 big trips in 1 year!

Here's the view from our balcony...a 5 minute walk to the beach
 Becca's sleeping spot
 Dad and Becca sneaking Oreo's outside before breakfast!
 Alayna is not as much of a morning person as Becca

 Sitting on the balcony with dad one morning
 We had 2 great beach days.  I love how kids love the beach and will play for hours!



 Lindsay's first time to the beach

 I gave it a shot again.  It didn't go well, but at least I didn't die
 Tiny little crabs

 A private tour of Station #1 in San Diego, thanks to my mother in laws cousins husband
 We RODE in a fire truck!


 Touring the USS Midway



 Panning for gold at the Mormon Battalion Museum


 Sea World







 San Diego Zoo



 Of course, we went to Disneyland!  (my first time...I wondered how it would compare to Disney World, where I've been dozens of times, and I wasn't disappointed!)










What a trip.....till we meet again, San Diego!!!

No comments: