Went to the Aviary with Gram, Auntie, and Lizzie
Becca and I had a date night at Dunkin Donuts (her choice). I like her more and more every day and it's fun to get to know her 1 on 1, especially as she's getting a little older and easier to take places!
I walked through the living room and saw this precious little sight. Alayna was helping Becca get ready for her nap. Becca actually really likes to have Alayna tuck her in, too =)
Papa and Gram stopped by while we were making our St. Patrick's Day cupcakes, and were happy to help make (and sample) them
I was nervous to take Becca to the dentist for the first time, so we took her to Uncle Stuart's office, and she did great for him! No cavities, wheew!
It was a success
Lindsay got to have a bath with her sisters for the first time. Rub a dub dub, 3 girls in the tub!
We went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Always a fun time, and I love that my girls like the pony rides!
Alayna's preschool took a field trip to Dairy Queen, to tour and learn how to run a fast food/ice cream shop. They got to eat ice cream and french fries, so of course it'll be a favorite field trip!
(Watching how to master the DQ twist)
Enjoying their treats!
Other Events in March:
-Lindsay is standing up and taking her first steps! She also started waving!
-First ever General Women's Broadcast, for all women and girls ages 8 and up. A historic occasion and an uplifting broadcast.

No comments:
Post a Comment