Occupying little ones on a cold day with something they love: Paint!
Messy Oreo eater
She got into my makeup...and rubbed concealer all over her face
This girl knows how to grocery shop! Excuse the beer in the background...
Faith (my niece) gave her the pinkest cupcake ever
I thought Alayna's reaction was funny when we were discussing where the chicken we eat comes from....
Valentines Day was so much fun for the kids this year. No, I did not over do it. I made pink crepes that morning, and Jeff bought the girls a little candy and a little mini rose plant. These were the Valentines that Alayna gave to her school friends:
We went to the zoo. Which is a regular occurrence since we have a pass, but still a good reason to take pictures!
We went with some of our favorite people: Ben, London, and their mom, Lisa. My girls love playing with them!
Silliness with Ramen noodles at lunchtime. My girls eat them with 90% of the water drained and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. I know, weird, but it's quick and cheap and they eat it!
Lindsay will eat almost anything, and probably eats more than Alayna and Becca combined. Not sure where she puts it all though. She LOVES food! You can probably guess what she's eating here
Free Day at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden! We went with our friends the Frosts, it was way fun!
Enjoying a warm day at the park! Yeah for a park day in February!
Alayna went to TWO Frozen birthday parties in February, one of which had REAL Elsa, who painted snowflakes on their faces!
Dad was gone a lot in February, so we got creative one night and made a "tugboat" to watch a movie. My roommates and I used to do this all the time so it was fun to do it with my girls!
My girls entertaining themselves one morning by putting tons of bows in their hair!
Last but not least, the BIG news....In September, Jeff went to an informational meeting put on by BYU's Executive MBA program in Salt Lake. He has toyed around with the idea of pursuing an MBA for years now, and came home from the meeting confident that that's what he wanted to do. So, from October-December he took an intensive prep course for the GMAT, took it Jan 9th, and submitted his application to BYU the 15th. We were excited in mid-February when he was called for an interview, which was February 24th. In the interview, he was told that his GMAT scores were a little lower than average in the program, and that he is a little young to be applying (9 years younger than the average age in the program), although the interview seemed to go pretty well. We weren't sure what to think afterward, but Jeff was told we should hear within the next 2 weeks or so. On Friday, Jeff called me a little frantic asking me if I'd gotten his text to check my email. I was afraid something was wrong so I hurried and checked it to find he had forwarded me his acceptance e-mail from BYU. We were both speechless. Now we get to dive right in to paying tuition again, and Jeff actually starts with some classes right away that everyone has to take and pass as a prerequisite to entering the program. We are excited and feel very blessed at this amazing opportunity. Jeff's program will be 2 years long and his classes will be held Friday afternoons and Saturdays in Salt Lake, every other weekend. Go Cougars!
Also in February:
-Becca is potty trained!
-I'm getting another nephew this summer (thanks to my bro!)
-Jeff and I ran a Valentines Day 5k together!
-My mom had rotator cuff surgery
No comments:
Post a Comment