Another thing we have done for fun and to escape the winter, is go visit my parents in St. George. The girls and I went just after New Years, and again in late-February. They spoil us with lots of good food, entertainment, and extra attention for my kids.
Alayna loves tea parties with Nana
Making Cookies
So FYI, my dad makes the best pancakes...ever. Seriously. Becca is enjoying her choc chip one!
We discovered a place called Fiesta Fun Center, it was a good place to go during the "chilly" months with arcade games, indoor playground, mini golf, kiddie cars, bumper boats, etc.
Alayna hit the jackpot!
We also visited the Aquatic Center, it is a really fun indoor pool. My girls hadn't been swimming since Labor Day, so it was fun to get them in the water again!
Decorating donuts with Nana
Frosting and decorating while Grandpa makes the donuts
We also had a picnic and tried to be outside whenever possible! Hello, Vitamin D!
Becca LOVES slides now
The day we were to go home, Becca woke up early as usual, and I didn't let her have a morning nap so she would for sure sleep in the car. This was during lunch while I was packing up our stuff. I realized we had better hurry up and hit the road! This is the first time one of my kids has ever fallen asleep in their high chair! We played at the playground a lot that morning so she was worn out!
1 comment:
and we loved every minute of it!
Post a Comment