Monday, January 7, 2013

Alayna at age 4



Here are some questions I asked Alayna around her birthday.  I should note that this was not done all at once because she would get sick of the questions, or get distracted! 
What’s your name? Alayna
How old are you? Four
When Is your birthday? October 30th
Who is in your family? “I can’t talk right now, my eye hurts….just let me work on this” M: Do you want me to ask you these questions later? “Yeah, do it when I’m not busy…I’m really busy right now”   ***this is where the 1st interview stopped and the 2nd one started***You, Becca, me, Dad

Who do you like to play with? Grandma and Papa, Nana and Grandpa, McKay, Ben, Ellie, McKell, Ben, London, Jamison, my own sister Becca, and I love to play with my family
What is your favorite food? Quesadillas, broccoli, spaghetti, cereal, toast with cinnamon sugar on top
What is your favorite treat? M&Ms, chocolate bars, chocolate donuts, ice cream, brownies
What places do you like to go? Haircut, slurpee store, Wendy’s, Carl’s Jr (with nana and grandpa), the zoo, the park
What do you like to play with? My dollies
What are your favorite songs? Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, Temples, twinkle little star, (songs that she makes up)
What is your favorite color? Purple and green and pink
What is your favorite book?  The doctor one, princess books
What are you thankful for? Dad’s job, for myself, thankful that we could be safe on the train with Santa and his wife (Polar Express), for our Christmas tree and the ornaments (you can tell I asked her these after our decorations were up!)
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas? A lot of trains, dollies
Favorite movie: Baby Signing Time (this is probably because we recently started letting Becca watch them), Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.   
Favorite TV show: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
What do you like about Becca? Hugs and kisses, and I love to hold her, I like to play with her
Why do you like being a big sister? Because I love my mom and dad
Other Comments she had:
I like to play with your hair, I like to play on your phone, I love spending time with my family

Growth Stats:
Weight: 29.2 lbs  (8th Percentile)
Height: 36 1/4" (2nd Percentile)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Makes me smile!!!! We're SOOOO fortunate to have her in our lives, aren't we?