Stats:
Weight: 21lbs 5oz (25th percentile)
Length: 31 3/4" (86th percentile)
Head: 47.8cm (92nd percentile)
Vocabulary: Mama, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, Aneenee (Alayna), Papa, Nannie (Nana), Doggie, Whoa, Wow, Owie, Baby, Boo, Baw (Bottle), B (Binkie), eeee (fishies), A-du (all done), Hi, Bye, and NO.
Favorite Toys: Baby dolls, purses, books, things that make music (she has started dancing and its SO cute!)
Mischief: I have caught her playing with the toilet brush, unrolling toilet paper. While I was getting ready for my ultrasound, she found one of Daddy's cans of soda and dropped it into the bathroom garbage can, it busted a hole and started spraying all over the bathroom. She also likes to beat up on her sister a little too much. Last night she was chasing Alayna around the house pushing her over and over again! In the car home from St. George yesterday, she figure out she could sideways kick Alayna in their carseats, and thought that was pretty funny.
Sleep: She is my early bird. We went through a not-so-fun phase where she thought 4 or 5am was wake up and stay up time. We weren't able to leave her in her crib to settle herself down because she shares a room with Alayna, and we also share a common wall with our neighbors, keeping them up as well. So we put her in the kitchen in a pack and play for a few nights, and now she wakes up around 6:45 every morning. I can deal with that. She sleeps through the night most of the time.
Teeth: She just got her bottom molars and a bottom incisor, making a total of 12 teeth!
I am amazed at how much she understands. When we are getting ready to head out the door, I can tell her to get her shoes, socks, and jacket, and she will go get them (sometimes I don't even have to ask her, she just goes and gets them because she knows we're leaving!). I can ask her to go get something or throw something in the garbage and she usually listens and gets it right! She is so much fun! She loves to laugh and does silly things on purpose to make other people laugh!
1 comment:
She's so cute...this blog entry makes me miss her!
Post a Comment