Thursday, October 25, 2012

What Else We Have Been Up To.....

What do you think about our Halloween Costumes this year?





That's right.  Any of you out there who still read my blog (which I'm starting to doubt anyone really does, and that's ok with me) get to find out before the facebook world does.  Thing #3 is due in May and we are very excited!  I have another doctors appointment in 4 days so I am excited to hear the heartbeat again and will feel more confident in sharing the news at that point.  Alayna is very excited to have "two babies" at our house!


3 comments:

Tori said...

I've been checking your blog regularly waiting to see the Halloween costume :) Congrats again! I also found out I'm going to get another niece or nephew in May too! So I'm so excited! Let us know about the zoo!

Michelle said...

Yeah for two babies. I still read your blog :)

Haylee said...

I still read your blog! And we are SOOOO excited about your news! Wahoo!!