Our first (and only, sadly enough) boating trip of the summer. So much fun and Becca was a great sport!
We went to Pineview Reservoir. We had a great time playing in the sand, munching, and boating. Jeff and I even wake boarded! I got up on my 2nd try. Not bad considering I hadn't wake boarded in 5 years!
Gram took the Grandkids and their mom's to our annual trip to Hogle Zoo. Our cousin Holli and her 3 kiddies joined us as well! (Thanks Michelle for being the documenter of so many fun activities so I can steal your pictures! =)
A great representation of this summer....lots of time in the yard. Alayna helps Jeff mow the lawn every single week. A true princess mows in her tutu and glass slippers, right?
Alayna loved watching gymnastics during the Olympics. It was hilarious to watch her imitate their moves =)
*For the 4th, we had our usual BBQ at our house with Keith and Stacia and watched fireworks at Pleasant Grove Jr. High...always a great show!
Other events in July:
*Jeff and I got to go on a super fun date night to a Real soccer game
*For the 24th, we did our usual Bountiful Parade and Fireworks. It is always SO much fun!
*We went to 7 peaks, the American Fork Pool, and the Splash Pad a lot!!!
*We enjoyed working in and harvesting our garden
*We attended the annual Kohler Reunion at the Kohler Dairy Farm in Midway
**Becca had her 9 month well-baby checkup in early-July:
Height 27.5" 45th%
Weight: 18lb 7oz 40th%
Head: 46cm 93rd%






No comments:
Post a Comment