Friday, November 4, 2011

September

After the delivery
Alayna meeting her sister for the first time 9/27/11
Rebecca Lynn after her first bath/clean up
Our new and improved family
My first time holding her


And...just for fun, some more pics from our late-August photo shoot. I was 36 weeks pregnant...






Time to catch up on the blog! September was mainly spent getting ready for Becca's arrival. Gathering things from storage, deep cleaning my house, and lots of dr. appointments. I think I forgot to include this in my post about Becca's arrival, but at 36 weeks I was 3cm and 70% effaced. At 37 I was 3cm 70-80%, at 38 weeks there was no change, and by 39 weeks I was almost 4cm. I was 4 cm at 40 weeks when they induced me. Just goes to show that for some people, those numbers don't matter at all! I don't even know why I had them check me!

Anyway, also in September, Jeff started his new position at Sunroc in Salt Lake by the airport. It has kept him SUPER busy. He has a lot of responsibilities since there are so few employees left up there. But, he is under less stress than his job in insulation. I also subbed a few days in September to keep myself busy and earn more license points before Becca came, since it'll be harder to find sitters with 2 kids!

No comments: