Friday, November 11, 2011

October Part 2...be prepared for picture overload

My baby turned three...yeah, I don't want to talk about how much that freaks me out. Here is her 1st party, a princess one at her request, the week before her birthday when my parents were visiting.

My parents wanted to take some pics with their grandkids in costume...Alayna was a witch
My parents are pretty good sports about Halloween...here you have a tourist, a couple of witches, a black cat, and a duck
Let me just say I don't get much credit at all for my girls' costumes. My mom did most of it while she was staying with me after Becca was born!
Opening Presents...she's totally into dress up now

Alayna's pet black cat

I took this because I have an identical picture of Alayna in this chair in this outfit...now I just need to find it!


Birthday party 2: ON her birthday at my in-laws house. Alayna shares a birthday party with her cousin Shane, whose birthday is 1 week after hers...and you should know, he is the best kid ever. Seriously, if I ever have a boy, I want him to be just like Shane...except our kid will be a BYU fan, not a U of U fan like him. And Alayna thinks he is just the bee's knees. My sister in law, Pam made their adorable Despicable Me cake. Isn't she amazing?
We gave this to Alayna for her b-day. Too bad she won't get to play in it much over the next few months....
Bah! Random! Not sure how this one got out of order but its her blowing out her candles at party #1
My little girls...I will coordinate their Halloween costumes as long as I possibly can!
We also carved pumpkins on her b-day. Of course when I say "we", I really mean Jeff. But I am holding it in the pic...its a hillbilly one. He did great! Oh, and the gorgeous girl sitting next to me is my niece Faith. I just can't believe how old (and pretty!) she is getting.
Another shot of the cake

Yoho cousins: The Cheerleader, the witch, the street football player, the cat, the other witch, and Belle

No comments: