Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in Paradise

First, I thought it might be fun to start out with a couple pictures of Alayna last Christmas, to show how fast these little ones change!


This Christmas, we went to Florida to visit my family. Alayna and I spent a total of 11 days there, and Jeff flew in on Christmas eve to join us.
Here are several pictures of Alayna at the beach. I was nervous about taking her, but she had a great time playing in the sand and was pretty tame =)




This one is of Alayna's 2nd cousin (?) My cousin Greg's baby, Josh. My Aunt Darlene is holding him. It's so fun to have another baby on that side of the family!

Eating sand is one of the things a mother has to accept will happen at the beach She spilled her Froot Loops but didn't mind eating them off the sand


Measuring cups make great beach toys!


She didn't care for the water too much...it was chilly


Love this one





More pics to come later!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Great blog entry, Kendra!

Katie and Brandon said...

so glad you had a great trip. Alayna is adorable!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I love the one you love too! So cute.

Jillyboo said...

How fun!!! She is a beach girl for sure. Her hair is getting so long, Im loving it.