Here are some of the cool things Alayna's been doing:
-She's only had her 2 bottom teeth...till now! I can see at least 3 coming in all at once! A front tooth and 2 canines (we think)
-She points at everything...especially at things she wants (food) or what she wants us to notice
-She knows how to close doors. She will walk into a room and close the door behind her. Which wouldn't be a big deal except she can't open it again.
-She loves to empty cupboards. When I'm making dinner that's really how she entertains herself, so I let he because the only ones she can get into have tupperware or pots and pans.
-A couple days ago we taught her how to growl. She has a hoodie that has teddy bear ears on it and a picture of a teddy bear on the front, so we would growl at her and she'd growl back. It is so funny! The next day I heard her in her room growling in her crib.
-INJURIES! This week alone we've had a bruise/cut next to her eye from a fall on a chair, a fat lip and bloody mouth from a face plant into stairs, slamming a finger into a drawer, a bruise on the forehead from the coffee table, and the list goes on...
-Tantrums....thought those weren't supposed to start till they're 2, but she definitely throws them sometimes when she doesn't get what she wants!
-My personal favorite...her favorite word is daddy. This doesn't bother me 1 bit cuz it used to be mommy and that was her favorite word for a few months. Now everything is daddy. When she sees a phone, she points to it "dada" she puts phones up to her ear and talks to dada. WHat's even better is, she puts random objects up to her ear like a phone and talks to dada. I've seen her do it to a remote, a wrapper, a piece of bread, pretty much anything).
3 comments:
OHHHHHH OHHHHH I think that is one of my favorites when she puckers her lips to say it.
Aww how cute! I especially love the last one. haha.
Adorable!!! Just like you!!!
Post a Comment