Our offer has been accepted. I almost cried, and so did our realtor. She was just as frustrated as we were about things going so slow. And now, I can go on vacation and not think about any of this until I get back!
Kendra! Congrats on getting the duplex! That is so exciting. Deborah said you may be coming up to have lunch with us sometime next week- it'll be good to see you. I had some questions about your sub plans for maternity leave as well that I'd like to ask you. Enjoy your vacation!
5 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
Kendra! Congrats on getting the duplex! That is so exciting. Deborah said you may be coming up to have lunch with us sometime next week- it'll be good to see you. I had some questions about your sub plans for maternity leave as well that I'd like to ask you. Enjoy your vacation!
I am soooooo excited for you guys. I cant wait to see pictures of the new pad!
That's fantastic! I glad you got the duplex. Can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah for you! Congrats on the move...please let me know if I should send Bug for the moving help.
Post a Comment