Many of you know that Jeff got a promotion in January that has made him commute an hour each way, back to the area we used to live. Right now we live in Bountiful (just north of Salt Lake), and Jeff works in the Provo area. Thankfully, we just live in an apartment and can end our contract at any time. Once school ended, we started seriously looking into moving closer to Jeff's work.
Well, this week we put in an offer! We decided to go a different route and hopefully purchase a duplex. We plan to live in one unit and rent out the other one. We will live there for about 2 years, then buy a house and hopefully keep the duplex. The duplex is in American Fork, an area we really like. It is perfect and we are just keeping our fingers crossed because the owner said we were the last people he was going to show the building to because he was thinking about just keeping it! We are hoping everything goes well, but I have to remind myself that everything will fall into place so I can't let myself get disappointed if it doesn't work out! We will find out soon and if things go well I will give y'all more info on the place!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you to buy a house. But I will miss like crazy having you so close. I have loved having you so close to go swimming with and go on fun adventures. At least though it is a move within the state :)
GOOD LUCK! We're so excited that you guys are coming back down here!
Post a Comment