Monday, August 3, 2009

Lion Country Safari...the Zoo part

My parents took Jeff, Alayna, and I to a nearby park called Lion Country Safari while we were in Florida. Inside the zoo part there are tons of birds, reptiles, a petting zoo, a water park, kiddie rides, etc. IT WAS SO HOT AND HUMID that day!
Jeff is feeding the parakeets
Feeding the giraffe their special cracker
Riding the kiddie ferris wheel
Jeff loved feeding these birds! They obviously loved him, too!

My dad loves birds, too

Dumbo Ride
The ugliest bird I've ever seen
I think flamingo's are way cool
Next I will post pictures of the other part to Lion Country Safari. You drive through to see the safari animals....lions, zebras, elephants, rhinos, ostrich, and lots of other cool animals!

2 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I really really want to go there. Chris would LOVE it. Is it a tourist attraction? Would it be worth a trip out to Florida amongst other things? Or is it kind of small?

Katie and Brandon said...

How fun! I love the picture of Jeff feeding the giraffe. gross!