Friday, July 10, 2009

Summatime

I am playing catch up!
This is what happens when you let your baby play with a canister (plastic) of cereal puffs (nearly full) in the car...thinking of course, that she won't figure out how to open it! Needless to say I will be vacuuming my car this afternoon.


We took mommy and me swimming lessons at the Rec Center last month! Alayna was the youngest in the class and couldn't do a lot of the activities, but we still had a great time! We ended up taking the class with my sister in law Michelle and her daugher Lizzie!







I have more to post! We had a fun time at the zoo a couple weeks ago so those will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so smart! We had fun swimming with you while it lasted. I love the weekly practice trips too.

Katie said...

Loved these photos!