Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cavity-Free till 23!

That's right my friends, I went to the dentist last week and was SHOCKED when he told me I had a little cavity that needed a filling! I've prided myself on never having a cavity in my life!
Well, I got my filling yesterday, and I've gotta say, I was nervous at the idea of getting a shot in my gums, drilling, etc. for NOTHING. It really wasn't bad! But I still don't want to do it again!

I'm sure this whole cavity thing is all thanks to Alayna, too. I hear babies take so much calcium and other nutrients from you, no matter what you do, you are more susceptible to get cavities from pregnancy! She was worth it though!

Did you like the rhyme in my title? Yes, I know I'm 24 now, but that wouldn't rhyme! Plus since last time I went to the dentist, I was 23, I think it still makes sense....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yeah, makes total sense....;)