Friday, April 25th: Jeff and I went for a run around Wellington, then went to beautiful Palm Beach
Nothing more relaxing to me than this:
After the beach, we had lunch with a great friend at Pollo Tropical, and decided to get pedicures. It was Jeff's first and I don't think it'll be the last!
Then we went back to my Aunt's house to clean up and have a family get together, which I have no pictures of!
Saturday: We left at 6:30am and drove to Ron Jons in Cocoa Beach to shop. Here's our cute little rental car that we put 1,000 miles on in 3 days!
Then we continued on to Savannah, Georgia! We went there to meet up with Cheryl and her family that lives in Atlanta. None of us had ever been to Savannah so we thought it might be a fun meeting place!
First we had lunch at Paula Deen's Restaurant. I had an amazing Chicken Pot Pie, and Jeff had a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich that was delicious
Not a good picture of me but here we are standing with the Lady! Cheryl and I have been BFF's since 7th grade and although most of that time we have lived in different states, we still manage to see each other every couple of years!
We took a bus to check out Forsyth Park. I do love all the Georgia trees
Took a ferry down Savannah River
It was cool watching these enormous cargo ships pass by us
There was a lot of cool history to this little town. I think these steps were built and used in the Civil War
We stayed the night in Savannah, then headed back to Florida early the next morning to hop on our cruise ship!
No comments:
Post a Comment