My husband can come off as a pretty tough guy. Don't buy into it at all. This was all his idea, I only knew about it because I went to see what they were doing. This was Becca's first time having her nails painted!
Becca takes a long time to fall asleep most nights. One night this was how she fell asleep.
Lindsay loved the swing at the park!
Becca being Becca. She had opened the container of nesquick powder and tried drinking it, then climbed into Lindsay's exersaucer.
Alayna's super cute Indian creations at preschool
Year 5 of going back and saying thank you. It's become more meaningful as Alayna starts to understand why that place is special to us
Our first Thankful Tree. It was a great activity this year. I need to make a list of all the things we thought of
My third hair donation in honor of my third baby. If I were really cool, I'd have an after picture...but I don't!
Our Thanksgiving was simple and great. We went a mile away to my mother in laws house. In preparation, Jeff and I make mashed potatoes for 35 people! In November, I also went with the other women on the Yoho side to our 5th Time Out For Women. Always a fun and uplifting weekend. It really is beneficial for us mom's to have some time out!
3 comments:
So cute Jeff painted their nails! And that pic of Becca asleep sitting up just about killed me. So funny! I think it's awesome you have that tradition of going back to the NICU. Such a wonderful blessing she is ok and healthy! Happy 2014!
Oh my goodness!! That picture of Becca in the crib? Hilarious!! So so funny!
Awesome pictures. That's so cute Jeff did their nails. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment