I can't believe my sweet oldest girl is 5 years old! Here are her responses to the interview questions I've given her for the past couple of years. It's fun to compare how her answers have changed, and some haven't really changed at all!
Who is in your family? Lindsay, mom, dad, and Becca
Who do you like to play with? My favorite girl at preschool
is Morgan, Gage, Kove, McKell, Ben and London, McKay
What is your favorite food? Breakfast casserole, Mac n
Cheese, Chicken Noodle Soup
What is your favorite treat? Root Beer Floats, Rice Krispie
Treats
What places do you like to go? Pizza Pie Café, McDonalds
(also the zoo, aquarium, friends houses, preschool, park)
What do you like to play with? Unicorn, Gramps’ toys in the
basement
What are your favorite songs? Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
Temples, twinkle little star
What is your favorite color? Purple and brown and pink
What is your favorite book?
Saggy Baggy Elephant
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas? Duckling,
stamps, new book, finger paint
Favorite movie: Sinbad, MegaMind
Favorite TV show: Doc McStuffins
Why do you like being a big sister? I like being helpful to
my mom, taking care of Lindsay and making sure Becca is healthy
Growth Stats:
Weight: 33.6 lbs (9th %)
Height: 38.5" (3rd %)
-Right now she is very interested in learning math. She is hungry to learn and I love that about
her.
-She is very helpful when I ask her to do things. I can ask her to play with, entertain either
sister or try and soothe Lindsay and she will do it. She is getting a few more responsibilities
like helping to sort and fold laundry.
-She loves her daily quiet time while Becca is napping. She mostly does art, puzzles, plays with
toys, or plays on her leappad. She is
disappointed on the days when we are out and about and she misses quiet
time. I think she just enjoys the time
to herself, undisturbed by sisters, and getting to play with things we don’t
play with when Becca is awake.
-She loves preschool and its going well. When she gets home from preschool, we eat
lunch and put Becca down for her nap, and then she likes to tell me what she
did that day and show me what she made.
-She loves to pretend play preschool, cooking show, doctor, and
house. She loves spending time with her
family, which I hope doesn’t change! She
looks forward to Family Home Evening, and “movie parties” where we snuggle, put
on a show, and have a treat.
-She is just a good-natured little girl. She always says that she wants to make her
mom and dad proud of her, and we couldn’t be more. She is obedient, kind, honest, and bright. We are so lucky she is a part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment