Thursday, October 10, 2013

Becca Boo turned 2!

All about Becca

Weight: 26lbs 60th%
Height: 34 1/4" 60th%
Head Circ: 49cm 90th%

Nicknames: Becs, Bexter, Boo

Favorites: loving Lindsay, pestering Alayna, giving hugs, stealing Lindsay's binkies, helping mom dry dishes and do laundry, her minky blankie, her baby doll, anything snacky like fruit snacks, crackers, rice cakes, raisins, etc., helping daddy in the garden (always barefoot!)

Funny things she says: She'll say "you a stinkerpot!" The other day she was handing me a soccer ball and telling me where to kick it, and when I did, she'd say "good job mom!  Gimme five!" over and over again.

For her birthday, I made her chocolate chip pancakes (as she requested), and in a true 2 year old fashion, she refused to even sit at the table to eat them! The first part of the day was pretty ordinary.  We took Alayna to preschool and the 3 of us ran errands and went home.  After preschool, she had her nap.  Here's a pic of her at Target sporting her birthday shirt!


We had planned on going out to dinner somewhere fun, but in the afternoon we found out we got circus tickets so to save time and money, we just made some spaghetti and broccoli, one of her favorites!
 Time for cake decorated by mom and Alayna (not ace of cakes quality, but hey, I did it with the assistance of a 4 year old during naptime shortly after remembering I missed the deadline for a homework assignment for an online class I'm doing!)

 This face makes everything worth it
 Time for presents!  A butterfly chair from Alayna


Some snow gloves and a coat (not pictured) from mom and dad.  She also got some new play dough and some Tinkerbell dress up shoes

Then it was off to the circus!  Considering the ages of of our children, they all did pretty well.  Becca only got bored when an act went on a little long, and she liked the animals was more than the acrobats!  She loved the tigers, elephants, and poodles!
 She could fit inside that popcorn bucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

I finally got back to reading your blog! THANK YOU so much for keeping up with it!!!! These photos and stories are priceless! Love you!