Saturday, October 5, 2013

August in Pictures


Soaking in a little more summer and blowin' some bubbles
 Lindsay at almost 3 months old
 Alayna's first soccer game ever.  She's on team Lightning.  Check out those arm pumps to make her run faster!

 Soccer has been SO much fun!
 I took some pictures of Lindsay in her blessing dress.  More of those another day, but for now, isn't she the best smiler??



 As a reward, Alayna wanted daddy to take her camping in the back yard.  We made the most out of it by having foil dinners (YUM!) and having s'mores (in the microwave, haha).
 Alayna wanted me to take a picture of her in this pose....boy are we in trouble with that girl!
 Those furrowed eyebrows are so characteristic of her

 Oops, got some on my arm....no need for a napkin, though!

 Mommy wanted some 1 on 1 time with Alayna, so one night right after Alayna was tucked in to bed, mommy surprised her and put her in the car for a Mommy-Layna date.  We went to IHOP!  Alayna thought it was cool to have breakfast at bedtime!   Anytime Jeff or I spend 1 on 1 time with her, we are reminded of what a delight she really is. 
 Speaking of which, Alayna also got to go on a daddy daughter date to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game in August.  She had so much fun and is still singing the RSL song 6 weeks later.
 Jeff and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary.  Lindsay got to come with us.  We went to 7 peaks, BYU bookstore, shopping in Park City, and out to a couple of our favorite restaurants.  Here is a dessert at Tarahumara in Midway.  It's probably one of the best desserts EVER. 



Alayna started Miss Melanie's preschool again.  She has been asking when it would start all summer!  I love that she gets to have something for her to do 2 days a week, to feel like a big girl.  I love the more concentrated time with my 2 little-r ones. 

 I just love how big their backpacks are when they are this little
 Daddy gave Alayna a pedicure
 We went to the zoo!
 Like my crazy hair?

No comments: