We had preschool at our house during the month. It was fun to do lots of Valentine's Day/Winter crafts with the kids. I was proud of Alayna here for finding all the letters in her name during centers and putting them in order.
We also went to the Yoho cabin for a weekend. Here we are decorating Valentine cookies (which I get no credit for, my mother in law thought of it, brought the supplies and made the cookies but my sister in law snapped this picture on my phone)
Here I am in my 29 weeks of glory, in late February
Here are my beautiful girls being silly. Alayna climbed in the crib with Becca after she woke up from her nap. Becca thought it was pretty fun to have big sister in her bed!
Other things in February:Valentine's Day was simple and good. Dad surprised us by having a balloon for each girl and a surprise or treat to go with it, that were left out for them to find in the morning. Alayna got a heart necklace, Becca got some treats in a cute box, and the baby got Lindt Chocolates =) Jeff and I went out on a date the week before V-day to a Grizzlies Hockey game.
Jeff was pretty busy between taking his Young Men on Winter Camp, and then the last weekend in February he went on a snowmobiling trip to Wyoming. He had a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment