Thursday, March 15, 2012

February

My girls...Becca @ almost 5 months, Alayna 3 yrs
This Valentine's Day was a blast. I definitely got carried away but it was a fun day. We had pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, heart shaped sandwiches for lunch (daddy even got some to take to work!), and made these valentines. Inside the bag are heart shaped marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey's hugs/kisses. Thank you, Pinterest! For dinner we picked up Olive Garden salad and breadsticks, and I made chicken parmesan, fresh green beans, and pasta. Daddy brought Alayna a Valentine's Day balloon and candy and she thought that was the best thing ever! Daddy gave me a gift certificate to go to a glass blowing class to make a glass flower...cool, huh? We gave daddy a Costco bag of pistachios and a gift certificate to Rocky Mountain Chocolates. It was a great day!
Becca's first (rice cereal) meal, in the reverse order...here's the after
The during
The before
The hand that feeds


I took the girls to St. George early in February. We stayed for 5 days and enjoyed the sunny weather, clean air, good food, and good company. My mom and I sewed (a lot). We made Becca a gorgeous minky blanket, and a car seat cover, as well as hemming and repairing several pairs of pants. We went to their playground a lot, and went to the aquatic center in Washington City (sooo cool!)
making cupcakes with nana