I've been feeling good but really noticing my energy starting to decrease the last couple weeks. I'm so beat by the end of the day, and my back is tired. I'm measuring on time and am feeling comfortable with the group of doctors I see. I'm not planning on being induced unless circumstances call for it, like they did with Alayna. So I've made sure to get to know each doctor (more importantly, that they know me) since we don't know which will deliver our baby.
I feel very blessed at this opportunity to be a mother to another one of God's special spirits. I'm excited for the sweetness a new baby will bring into our home, and for Alayna to have a sibling.
The million dollar question: no, we do not have a name picked out yet. Nor will we until she arrives. Don't worry, we do have ideas (which we have mostly kept to ourselves) but want to see her before we really hash it out and decide.
Enjoy a few bump progression pics....I did take one at 18 weeks and can't find it, but there wasn't much there anyway!
25 weeks
28 weeks

Just for fun: a repost of some of my 20 week ultrasound pics. The top one is the spine, the middle is her hand, and the bottom is her face (looking toward us...you can't see the whole face)
1 comment:
you look great and your little Alayna is A-dorable :) glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment