Monday, June 20, 2011

5 years

So, this August is our 5 year anniversary. Crazy, isn't it?
A couple years ago we started the tradition of taking turns planning the anniversary celebration, and surprising the other person. Yes, I stole that idea from the Hostetlers.
This year is Jeff's turn, and I know he has something up his sleeve! I'm really wondering what it is, because he's got to be pretty creative this year considering our anniversary is 5 weeks from my due date. So, I gave him the following requirements:
-no air travel
-nowhere excruciatingly hot
-no shopping (which is what we've done in the past for our anniversary...It'll be too late to shop for maternity clothes and too early to shop for regular clothes)
-we are on a tight budget

I knew those requirements were going to make his planning tricky, but I'm excited for what he's come up with!

No comments: