We found out on 1-11-11, although we didn't share until mid-March. And to say we are excited is an understatement! I had my 3rd doctors appointment today, where I had a gender check ultrasound, but the baby was breech (which makes it harder to see the girl/boy parts) and had its legs over its head! It was still fun to see the head, feet, and spine/ribs. We will hopefully find out at my next appt, with the big 20 week ultrasound, in 4 weeks. I'm feeling good, my appetite has returned, and I recently have been able to feel the baby kicking and moving around in my belly. That, and my quickly growing belly have made it all even more real!Baby is due Sept. 26th. Another fall baby. If its a boy, we have a name (at least we're pretty sure), but no boy clothes. If its a girl, we have all the clothes and baby gear, but no name.
I'm looking forward to spending this one last summer just Alayna and I at home, with mom and me swimming, snuggling, playing, walks, etc. before our family dynamics change! Oh and I'm pretty sure I'll be trying to spend every waking moment in the cool water. I'm going to need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment