I promise I will actually start posting pictures, but for now I wanted to write about some things Alayna knows right now....a few of them she has been able to do for a while but I wanted to record it anyway.
*She can count to ten
*She knows her basic colors pretty well (rainbow colors + pink, of course)
*She is getting shapes pretty well (circle, square, triangle, diamond, star)
*Songs she knows pretty well are: I am a Child of God, I Love to See the Temple, Twinkle *Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, and her favorite is Open Shut Them
*She can stack and nest 10 blocks, in correct order
*She has started to pretend play with cooking, makeup, and caring for her baby dolls
*She does really well with her wooden peg puzzles...thats what we do while she sits on her potty! *She is really good at kicking a ball. She is decent at throwing, and has started learning how to catch. Of course she will get lots more practice as the weather warms up!
Her vocabulary has just exploded over the last few months. It seems like I think she pretty much says everything, but then every day she says something new that surprises me. Today it was "Mom, I want to go shopping!" Yesterday it was "This show is my favorite!"
Her favorite books are: The Rainbow Fish, Dooby Dooby Moo, Big Birds Day on the Farm, and Noah's Ark. Although she has a ton of books and really enjoys reading them all, those are her favorites.
1 comment:
She is brilliant! Love that girl!
Post a Comment