Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Uplifting

If you haven't heard Stephanie Nielson (AKA NieNie)'s story in the blogging world, now you can hear about it on Oprah. Yes, she and her husband, who were horribly burned in a plane crash, shared their insightful and uplifting views on life and family on Oprah today. I think they used to live in Arizona but now live in Provo. They are such and inspiration, and I'm grateful for the clip that gave me a great perspective on being a stay at home mom. I also love that she publicly shares that while unconscious, she had a vision where someone gave her the choice to move on to the next life, or to stay on earth even though it would be really hard. Because of her husband and children, she decided to stay....Watch the clips and read the article!

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090924-tows-stephanie-plane-crash

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah. She's amazing. I guess we all think that, in her situation, we'd have given up. She shows us just what we CAN do if we love the Lord and our families. She does what needs to be done....

Becca said...

Hey, I just wanted to wish Alayna a happy birthday! She is truly a miracle.

Jillyboo said...

did you get those pics I sent? And where are those cute B-day pictures that I know are out there? I was thinking about you guys on the 30th!