Monday, October 5, 2009

Our House...The Before Pictures



We spent a lot of time at our house this weekend cleaning, prepping for paint, and gutting the bathroom!
These first few pictures are of the bathroom. Pretty scary. It's going to be almost completely re done. So say bye bye to showering with the duckies!



Master bedroom
Alayna's room
Keith came to help on Friday
Living Room
Kitchen...which we hope to also remodel
Kitchen view from the living room
The back of the duplex (the side we're living in)
The backyard....pretty good size. We are on 1/3 acre

4 comments:

Kroeger Klan said...

Wow!! It looks like you have your work cut out for you!!! Good luck! I can't wait to see the after pictures!!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

That backyard rocks! You guys will have so much fun there. We will too : ) I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to come visit!

John and Katie said...

REALLY wish I could be there to help! Jealous of Keith being able to help but so proud & happy that you guys help each other. Thanks for pictures. Next time how about the front and some "after" shots.

Katie said...

Love the backyard!!!! Yeah, the duckies have gotta go.