Wednesday, October 22, 2014

June: I Love Summer!

First Stop: Girls weekend in St. George.  I took my girls plus Stacia and Emily down for the weekend, and the 5 of us plus my mom saw The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn!  Such a great show.  We also had a chocolate dipping party:


 Sprayed Grandpa with silly string
 Did our nails (here we are using a foot scrub)

 Went to the splash pad and carousel downtown


 Tea Party


 At the Tuacahn



Swim Lessons: Becca and I got to take a Mom-n-me class this year, and it was totally worth getting a babysitter to watch Lindsay while I had 1 on 1 time with her!

 Alayna took her own class while Becca and I went to ours.  She made a lot of progress!


Jeff and I ran the American Fork Half Marathon together.  It was a big accomplishment for both of us: Jeff being that it was his 1st time, and for me I finished in 2:04, which I was happy about.

Aside from the chain of port a potties, the scenery was gorgeous
 Jeff crossing the finish (we didn't have anyone else there for us, so there aren't pics of me)


Also in June, Alayna had her recital.  She was a cowgirl for tap and a sailor for ballet.  She was focused and adorable, AND...she won the award for Preschooler of the year which means we get 1/2 tuition for the whole next year!!!


Other random pictures from June: Girls playing in their "airplane"
 We had some free passes to the Kangaroo Zoo
 Alayna vacuums now....wo-hoo!

 Alayna is definitely adventurous
 Becca napping on our bed....we tried to make sure she didn't fall off and I thought she looked so cute!
 making a tugboat in the living room!

No comments: