I'm liking this new tradition I've started to head down to St. George for a few days to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying the sunshine and warmer temps.
Visiting the new Children's Museum in Downtown St. George
Gigantic Bubble Hoop
Dressing up and getting on stage
The Craft Table
Arcades....Becca has changed so much since we went there last January!
This was Becca's first time mini-golfing, and it was hilarious! She would hit her ball a couple times and then pick it up and throw it into the cup and then get so excited that she got it in! It was too cute to tell her she was doing it wrong!
I guess they decided to take a break
So I joined in
The mini race cars: Watching Becca drive one was also hilarious. She crashed so many times!
My girls spent A LOT of time at the playground there, getting their fill. It's too cold to visit the playgrounds here!
Back at home....
Alayna, just being Alayna!
We visited the zoo, and I thought this picture of the monkey eating peanut butter right out of the jar was funny!
Lindsay @ 8 months old, already a pro at crawling and now pulling herself up!
Finally mailing mommy's hair to donate (we also mailed 2 of my nieces hair at the same time)
Well, that's a wrap, folks. Onto bigger and better things in February!

1 comment:
don't forget Alayna squirting her grandpa with the bumper-boats water gun!
Post a Comment