Friday, September 27, 2013

Lindsay: Blessing and 2 month stats

Lindsay turned 2 months old in July...here were her stats:
Weight: 10lbs 15 oz 43rd%
Length: 23" 69th%
Head Circ: 40cm 79th%

At 2 months old, she was still a decent sleeper at night (usually waking up once), and still not super content during the day (especially around 5pm!).  She gives the best smiles to make up for it, though!  

Lindsay was blessed on July 7th.  For the first time, we were able to have a luncheon for one of our babies at our own home, which I would consider a blessing and a curse.  Thankfully, it was a BEAUTIFUL day, because it had been raining the days before, and actually rained shortly after everything was cleaned up!  I'm really glad my parents were in town to help us the day before, and after the blessing when we were so tired we didn't want to clean up!  Jeff's parents also helped us that morning finish getting everything set up! 

Here are some photo's taken that day by my sister in law!
 *something funny that happened that day: in the rush to get ready to go, I told Alayna to go get shoes on.  It wasn't till church was over that I realized she had chosen flip flops!  No big deal but it was just funny to me
 I just loved the details in Lindsay's dress.  Not sure if pictures can do it justice.



 My parents made this fruit salad, and it was a hit!







 I love this picture of Lindsay and my brother





No comments: