Friday, August 23, 2013

June

 In June, Alayna took swimming lessons at the rec center.  There was only 1 other girl in her class, so I loved that she got so much attention.  She loved lessons, and her teacher told me often how Alayna was the most polite little girl she had ever taught!




Father's Day weekend always brings Bountiful's annual car show.  Always a fun weekend.  Here are Papa and Becca in the parade, driving the 1953 Chevy Jack and Jeff restored.


 Alayna WON the tire roll for her age group, so she won a pink wiggle car!

Other cute pictures from June:
Lindsay @ almost 8 weeks old

 I just think she's beautiful
 My girls in their fort
 The 3 of them trying on their outfits for family pictures
 Julie and Autumn came to visit us!  I babysat Autumn almost the whole school year last year, I can't believe how big she's getting!
 Alayna tried putting on her own sunscreen while I wasn't paying attention
 Lindsay's first smiles at 5 weeks old
 I am documenting this incidence here:
One day, we went swimming in our neighborhood pool, then had swimming lessons later that day, then went straight to the zoo.  After we got home and got our girls ready for bed, we noticed Alayna was breaking out in hives.  It got worse and worse, and it was BAD.  Like I almost sent her and Jeff to the ER.  Jeff ran to walgreens and the pharmacist suggested we give her benadryl and wait an hour before we took her to the hospital.  So we had Alayna lay on our bed with the 2 of us and we waited an hour (till midnight by then!) and they were getting better.  She had similar breakouts the next day (the above picture is the following day AFTER I'd given her medicine.  We don't have pictures to even show how bad it was that first night....she was covered and they were hot hives!).  The doctor thought it was just an allergic reaction to so much chlorine.  So for the following days and weeks I gave her Benadryl, Claratin, and washed her thoroughly after swimming.  Never a dull moment around here!

No comments: