Friday, July 19, 2013

May (besides Lindsay's Birth)

Although Lindsay's birth was the crowning event in May, here's what else went on:

Jeff turned 29.  Here is a picture of the night before his birthday celebrating our last night as a family of 4. 
Jeff took the entire week off after Lindsay was born.  He primarily took care of the other 2 girls.  They went to the zoo, ran errands, went to McDonalds, etc.  They loved it and I loved having 1 on 1 time with Lindsay and enjoying the quiet.


After Jeff went back to work, my mom came and stayed for about a week to help out.  During that time was also my birthday.  The 6 of us went to Arella Pizza and got some yummy desserts to share.  Here is the chocolate calzone!
In May, Alayna finished up preschool.  They had sort of a "field day" at the park where Nana, the girls and I met up with the class.  Also pictured is her graduation program on the last day of preschool, and her shaking hands with Miss Melanie.



My silly Becca who found and tried on her baby sisters newborn size shorts and dress ups
Jeff thought it was cute that Alayna was brushing her teeth in high heels and a purse =)


 Other pics of Lindsay
 5 days old
 6 days old
 2 and 1/2 weeks old
2 and 1/2 weeks old

This was taken in April but I forgot to include it.  We also got our garden planted shortly after we moved in, and worked on that in May, too.  Jeff had some great help!
 
Here's the garden by the end of May.  Lots of tomatoes, peppers, onions, peas, green beans, a cucumber, carrots, and spinach


2 comments:

Spencer and Julie said...

I love your little family! And I'm so glad I know that house now. That's cute that Alayna graduated from pre-school! What a little angel. Hope to see you again soon!

Julie

Katie said...

You've got some sweet pics here! I'm glad you did some catching up on earlier times. Very cute!